Posts
about
credits
+follow >> <<
WELL , I COULD NOT WEAR PROMISE !

Saturday, August 13, 2011 | 9:36 AM | 0 light(s)

WELL , I COULD NOT WEAR PROMISE !
heyy followers :D hmm , today its the day i should with my friends but due to my father so i do not want to run amok to hang out . first , i was sad the level of warm bin tapir . second , i felt guilty so with you all the more so with the NUR DIANA FAZREENA . i was really accidental , and hope so you understand me . later we hang out again , can you ? i want to hang out with you very long because we are not together . i want us as before , to stay together no matter easy or difficult . always help either help , constantly concerned with friends and any more . i will always wait for the time i was waiting for this . anything , but i love you and you are always in my heart . so , do not worry ! once again , i am very sorry because i can get dinner . ukeyy that's all , bubye and see again yeahh !

p/s - SORRY UKEYY TO MY BESTIE :D