Posts
about
credits
+follow >> <<
HMM , UKEYY ?

Thursday, September 8, 2011 | 9:13 AM | 0 light(s)

IF I AM NOT THERE , YOU UKEYY ?
huheyy readers and followers :* what would you think if i do not have in your life ? what would you feel if i leave you ? HAHA , most good question i am asked . 

you hurt me , it's okeyy .
you forget me , it's okeyy .
you leave me , it's okeyy .
you hate me , it's okeyy .
but if i'm gone , are you okeyy ? 

yeahh , i know what answer you . you must ukeyy :D because i is not anyone you . i am not perfect for you , i always make you hurt , frustration , wide-open , angry , crying and so on . i really apologize to all i have done near you . i did not take care of you well but i still love you . i will never care about what you want to talk , you still have my heart . i hope if i am not there , you can take care of your own self as well . never treat the messy , face foul , not good behavior for you and all negative . salam :D ukeyy that's all , bubye and see youu later ~ sorry , i can not type anymore . headache !