Posts
about
credits
+follow >> <<
TODAY MOST FUN DAY !

Saturday, August 20, 2011 | 1:46 AM | 1 light(s)

THE DAY THAT I AWAIT FOR THIS STATE ...
heyy readers and followers :D i want to share the story of yesterday , i break fast with my classmate . today the most fun for me , the restaurant you make like you class . noise is not about anyone to not have the noise you are . after breaking the fast , go to karaoke . if the voice does not matter now , this is not like monkeys incest . but not what i like the way you are no shy and embarrassed . i want hang out with you , sensations can ? do you have more fun . just wait for the end of the year , we went out past the crowd kind of place for the commotion we have know . we not ashamed right face , say i own . 
to 4bijak - oath , i really love you until my last day . enjoyment and happiness in my life when you are with me .