Posts
about
credits
+follow >> <<
TEST IN AUGUST !

Monday, August 15, 2011 | 7:59 AM | 0 light(s)

TEST IN AUGUST :)
heyy readers and followers ^^ hee , today do not know why i was excited but not proud ukeyy . this monthly examination i can score better than the previous tests . oath , i do not believe this but the fact right . this is the only opportunity i want evidence near my parents , i just work hard in order to score again and again . i did not ask for more just to see my parents happy . earlier , the result is always worse i never want to pass . now , i'm sure is with me can succeed like everyone else . grateful to the gods gave me the realization that education was important in my life and my future career . i will also ask good friends together please help me in my education is weak . hopefully the effort and thanks to my friends that i can succeed to the finish , my life . ukeyy that's all , bubye and see you again . wait for next story :D