Posts
about
credits
+follow >> <<
WHAT YOU FEEL ?

Sunday, July 24, 2011 | 1:45 AM | 0 light(s)

WHAT YOU FEEL ???
what you feel if I can find old friends after so long you do not see ? must be happy right :) like I think it is . I do not see you soon , I have in four years . I seriously can not believe all this , but I do like the reality . as long-time friends I am not proud , arrogant with me if you shot the head you know . Haha , some get forgotten me . it is also sad because I do not know but not what I do take heart . one day , you must remember I am right :D I want to see you and want to spend time with you , would you ? hee , can not wait I guess DUPDAPDUPDAP heart . I hope you do not mind waiting to see this .

FRIENDS - FATIN NABIHAH , NOORUL FIRZANAH , NUR FARHANAH , NAZMIN AMALINA , IQZARIF MOHD , HAFFIZUDIN RAHMAN , FAIZAL , MOHD NAJIB AND OTHERS imissyoualotuntiliextractedtheheart ! plss , do not forget to close me . i still remember you :)