Posts
about
credits
+follow >> <<
I MISS YOU PROPERLY ?

Friday, September 2, 2011 | 6:50 AM | 0 light(s)

MISS , MISS AND MISS !
huheyy readers and followers ^^ yeahh , you read my title this time ? You must read and see . Feast everyone back their village . A good friend i was back village as well . Near here , i want to tell miss you all . When you want to go back here ? I am bored
near here . I want to hang out with you because you just can make me  happy even though at that time my heart sad . You have a friend that i had for my life . Seriously , i tell you . That i did a mistake with you , i know all that . But you have to forgive me and you also accept me as a friend you back . I am very grateful and thank you i say . First of all i do not believe that you still want a friend with me . Oath , did not believe it . This behavior is the most i respect you mad about to die . ukeyy , whatever . will only be ask you is back here quickly . i waited for you all :D ukeyy that's all , bubye and see you later ~ daa ^^ daa ~


P/S - TO DEAN , KHARY , PYJA , MORY , AIEN , LEEYA , MARIMAR :)
I REALLY LOVE YOU UNTIL MY LAST DAY , I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU AGAIN . PLEASE , DO NOT EVER LEAVE ME .