Posts
about
credits
+follow >> <<
♥ ♥ ♥

Thursday, August 25, 2011 | 8:27 AM | 0 light(s)

I RETURNED A SMILE FOR YOU :D
hello readers and followers ;) today , i was smiling all but in my mind is you . since we have lost relationship , i have no taste want to eat . do not have a job , i would even do with a feeling . near schools , i see you but secretly only . my life feels very empty when you do not have . today we have lost , now we are together again . i really do not believe this but it is reality . thank my little petsys because you accept me back in your life . oath , i love you ! i do not lose you a second time . i will keep you as soon as possible . i promise this to you :)

WAN NURUL AZIMAH BINTI ARIFIN !
you only my heart :D i really love you until my last day . so , i hope you will not leave me too . our big fight anywhere , i want to finish the way we are good and do not let me lose you again . remember that hunny !